While I try my best to keep up with all the current films, I tend to let some slip through the cracks. It is always embarrassing to be in a conversation and have to admit to a close friend that you never saw “The Cat in the Hat” motion picture. So after a few long discussions with friends I’ve created a list of the movies I’ve missed but will certainly be catching up on this spring.
- Snow Dogs – Who doesn’t love Cuba Gooding, Jr.? Show me the sled dogs!
- Soul Man – Catchy song, so how could the movie not be good?
- Jurassic Park 3 – Number 2 was okay but a bit too much Goldblum and not enough Neill, am I right?
- The Black Knight – Time travel, miniature golf, Martin Lawrence, and Star Wars themed jokes. Uh, who could say ‘no’ to that?
- Against the Dark – Set in a post-apocalyptic future, a team of zombie/vampire hunters is lead by Steven Seagal. How did I miss this one?
- Ewoks: The Battle for Endor – Wilford Brimley pats an Ewok on his fanny. That’s all you need to know. Also, it’s about time for the yearly viewing of this film. Yes, I’ve seen it.